- Staying home with kids but thinking about going
back to work to save your sanity?
- Feeling self-conscious when talking to friends
who have careers?
- Tired of going to lackluster, boring playgroups
just to pass the time?
This site is for you!
Welcome to SuburbanCEO.com. This site is for every woman
who wants to stay at home with her children but has had to
reluctantly admit that she often feels frazzled, overwhelmed
and not totally fulfilled. This site will help you identify
the five missing pieces from modern life as an at-home mom
and become CEO of your own life. By doing this you'll be able
- Make staying at home with kids as intellectually
challenging (and far more rewarding) than any career.
- Build a better social network than any of your
- Take your house from quiet isolation to being
a thriving hub of activity.
Set aside your resume: "having it all" does not
necessarily mean having a job!
HOW TO USE THIS SITE
- Read the overview: Read through the story
behind the site and the summary
of why it's harder to stay at home with kids these days
than it used to be.
- Understand the problem: Read through
the Five Missing Pieces
in the lives of modern stay-at-home moms.
- Start making changes: Understand the
basic concepts involved in replacing
the Five Missing Pieces (and start your own Three-Month
- Use our resources: This is the main purpose
of this site -- to offer resources to help stay-at-home
moms. The "Resources for Suburban CEOs" section
is constantly being updated to offer tips, tools and features
to help you feel part of a community, set and accomplish
exciting goals, and learn to be CEO of your own life.